- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julianne Moore wore Chanel and donned Chopard jewels on the red carpet at the 2015 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (Feb. 22) in Hollywood.
Moore is known for a myriad of works, notably Crazy, Stupid, Love. and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1.
Photos: See all of Hollywood’s brightest stars in the 2015 Oscars Red Carpet photo gallery
Julianne is a nominee at this year’s Oscars for best actress in Still Alice. This is her fifth Oscar nomination, two for lead actress in The End of the Affair and Far from Heaven, and two for supporting actress for Boogie Nights and The Hours.
Be sure to watch the 2015 Oscars, hosted by Neil Patrick Harris tonight at 5:30p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis