- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julianne Moore has had quite the weekend. First the flame-haired Oscar nominee, who is also up for a best female lead award at the 30th annual Independent Spirit Awards on Saturday, helped usher in Tom Ford‘s splashy Los Angeles fashion show (along with Beyonce, Rita Ora and, like, everyone else in Hollywood).
THR’s Complete Spirit Awards Coverage
Then on Saturday morning, she showed up to the Indie Spirits looking sleek and modern in a bejeweled spring 2015 Dior couture minidress.
Though she usually stays loyal to Givenchy and Tom Ford (which she of course wore to his show last night) on the red carpet, Moore has worn Dior in the past — most notably to the Emmys in 2013 (in a canary yellow stunner) and to the premiere of The Great Gatsby at Cannes in 2013.
She recently appeared on the cover of The Hollywood Reporter looking just as dazzling she she does at the Spirit Awards.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day