- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – Here’s some good timing: On the heels of Modern Family‘s Emmys triumph Sunday night, the international rights to the Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland-starring romcom Conception have been picked up by Canadian-based sales agent Double Dutch International.
Tribeca Films earlier picked up the U.S. rights to the comedy from writer, director and producer Josh Stolberg that also stars Connie Britton, David Arquette and Moon Bloodgood.
Conception follows nine couples on the night they conceive, with the ensemble comedy including Alan Tudyk, Jason Mantzoukas, Leah Pipes, Jennifer Jostyn, Jonathan Silverman, Jennifer Finnigan, Gregory Smith and Leila Charles Leigh.
The film opened the Beverly Hills Film Festival and is also produced by Leila Charles Leigh and Stephanie Sherrin Mahalec.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be able to bring this hilarious comedy to the international market.” said Jason Möring, president of Double Dutch Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day