- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO — Juliette Lewis, Thomas Dekker, Laurence Laboeuf and Max Thieriot are toplining Foreverland, Canadian director Maxwell McGuire’s feature about a young man stricken with cystic fibrosis who goes on a road trip to Mexico.
Thierot performs the lead role of Will Rankin, who travels with the sister of his fallen friend (Laboeuf) to deliver his friend’s ashes to a healing shrine in Mexico.
Shot in and around British Columbia and Mexico, the road movie is produced by Screen Siren Pictures and Bron Studio and is based on a script by Shawn Riopelle and McGuire. Production will shift from Vancouver and the west coast of Vancouver Island to Baja, Mexico, in late February.
Trish Dolman, Christine Haebler and Aaron Gilbert share producer credits. Cameron Lamb and Jonathan Vanger are executive producing.
Stealth Media is shopping international rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day