- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Art finds a way.
Jurassic Park is invading next week’s DesignerCon, the Anaheim, Calif. convention focusing on art and design geared toward collectors and creators. The convention will feature a Jurassic Park art show timed to this year’s 25th anniversary of Steven Spielberg’s film.
“Most surprising was how much beauty could be found in some of the movie’s most terrifying scenes. We also realized there are no small moments in Jurassic Park,” DesignCon curator Carmen Acosta tells The Hollywood Reporter of the show. “Our artists know this movie line for line, and many of their depictions come from small scenes that only fans who’ve watched the movie dozens of times would recognize. Our show covers the big moments everyone knows, but it will truly be an experience that speaks to those die-hard Jurassic Park fans out there.”
THR was granted an early look at the art ahead of DesignerCon, which runs Nov. 16-18 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Check out some of the pieces below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day