- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Jurassic World star Bryce Dallas Howard has joined Matthew McConaughey and Edgar Ramirez in Gold, from Black Bear Pictures and HWY 61.
Howard will play Kay, the longtime girlfriend of McConaughey’s character in the mining drama about two men who try to find gold deep in the uncharted jungle of Indonesia. Together, their journey takes them from the mysterious riverbanks of Borneo to the high stakes boardrooms of Wall Street.
Bryce recently starred with Chris Pratt in Jurassic World and will next appear in Disney’s Pete’s Dragon, opposite Robert Redford. Gold, directed by Stephen Gaghan, is midway through production in New Mexico after a production stint in Thailand.
The film shoot will wrap in October in New York. The ensemble drama also stars Corey Stoll, Toby Kebbell, Bruce Greenwood and Stacy Keach.
Teddy Schwarzman and Michael Nozik are producing Gold, which is based on a script by Patrick Massett and John Zinman. The executive producer credits are shared by Paul Haggis, Ben Stillman and Richard Middleton.
The Weinstein Co. will release the film in the U.S.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day