- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Imagine chairmen Brian Grazer and Ron Howard announced Thursday that Karen Lunder has been promoted to president of Imagine Features, overseeing feature film production and development.
Lunder is currently working on the Netflix feature Hillbilly Elegy, to be directed by Howard. Upcoming priorities include the David Gordon Green-directed reboot of Friday Night Lights and Tick,Tick…Boom!, Lin-Manuel Miranda’s directorial debut.
Lunder joined Imagine in 2017 from Filmnation, where she was executive vp production and worked on such titles as Arrival and The Founder. Previously, Lunder was president of production at Gil Netter Productions and headed development for Landscape Entertainment.
“Karen has been the driving force in expanding our film slate within our new independent model. She has great creative instincts and shares our values for the importance of talent relationships and storytelling. We are excited for what is to come under her leadership and vision,” Grazer and Howard said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day