- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Karen Walker, the New Zealand designer behind some of Hollywood’s most beloved shades, as well as some of our favorite pooch-friendly ad campaigns, is bringing her quirky-cool aesthetic to the beauty world with a new makeup-brush collaboration with Sephora, reported Style.com.
Available in October of this year, the collaboration, called Karen Walker for Sephora Collection Amber Craft, is to include a set of six brushes set in a circular gold base ($125), as well as a round compact mirror ($48) that, when opened, resembles Walker’s signature Orbit shades. All the pieces, which are crafted in the same warm tortoiseshell pattern that the designer uses in her eyewear collection, also feature gold peace-sign and bunny embellishments for a playful flair.
Another addition to our holiday wish list — in case anyone was wondering.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi