- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The holiday season is (almost) in full swing, and Kate Spade New York is kicking it off with its new festive campaign starring runway superstar Karlie Kloss, who appeared in the preppy brand’s fall 2015 ad, and Vanity Fair‘s Derek Blasberg.
The self-described siblings (Kloss refers to Blasberg as “brother” on Instagram) star in Kate Spade’s campaign that “celebrates interesting individuals leading interesting lives,” according to a release. Photographed by Emma Summerton, the dynamic duo poses in the back of a cab in their party-ready outfits — Kloss in a polka dress and pastel pink blazer, and Blasberg in a sleek suit and bowtie.
The campaign — which also stars literary agent Anne Borchardt, singer Alice Smith and her daughter, Lulu Greenwood, and actress-model Sasha Froloba — also highlights the brand’s #GetGifted initiative, which celebrates individuality and the range of personalities of the modern day woman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day