- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Accompanied by a photo of the couple in front of a sunset, Kloss wrote, “I love you more than I have words to express. Josh, you’re my best friend and my soulmate. I can’t wait for forever together. Yes a million times over.” The caption concludes with the diamond ring emoji.
The 25-year-old model began dating the entrepreneur and venture capitalist in 2012. In addition to being the face of brands like Swarovski, Adidas, Express, Estee Lauder and Carolina Herrera, Kloss is the founder of Kode with Klossy. The organization teaches young women how to code.
Kushner is the younger brother of Jared Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump and serves as the senior adviser to the president.
A rep for Kloss confirmed that the model converted to Judaism in early June. Trump did the same before becoming engaged to the elder Kushner. “She’s never been one to make decisions lightly,” the source told People. “She spends a lot of time reflecting and learning.”
While Kloss doesn’t often speak publicly about politics, she indicated she was voting for Donald Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton, in the 2016 election and posted a photo from the March for Our Lives protest against school shootings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood