- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Karlie Kloss is a married woman.
On Thursday, the 26-year-old supermodel married investor and long-time boyfriend, Joshua Kushner. Kloss revealed the exciting news on her Instagram, simply captioning the post, “10.18.2018.”
Wearing a custom-made Dior gown, the supermodel married Kushner in an intimate Jewish ceremony with around 80 people in attendance, in upstate New York, according to People.
The couple will host another ceremony for their friends and family in the spring.
The wedding comes three months after their short engagement. The couple got engaged in July of this year, which Kloss confirmed via her Instagram stories, posting a photo of her ring. The couple began dating in 2012.
Kushner is the brother of Jared Kushner, who is married to Ivanka Trump, and serves as one of President Donald Trump’s senior advisors.
The younger Kushner is the founder and managing partner of Thrive Capital, an investment firm, and the co-founder of Oscar Health, a private tech health insurance company.
Kloss will next appear as the host in Bravo’s newly rebooted Project Runway, alongside fashion designers Christian Siriano and Brandon Maxwell and former Teen Vogue editor-in-chief Elaine Welteroth.
See the newlyweds’ first photo below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day