- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
First it was the pixie cut, and then it was the bob. Now locks are getting longer. On Tuesday, Still Alice star and trendsetter Kate Bosworth revealed on Instagram that she chopped her locks into the ‘it” cut of the season, an asymmetrical lob.
New haircut today for my upcoming role in “90 Minutes in Heaven” … courtesy of the brilliant @harryjoshhair
A photo posted by Kate Bosworth (@katebosworth) on
Harry Josh, her go-to cutter, also took to Insta to show the world the 32-year-old’s shorn locks.
Ok people I just cut literally a foot off a mystery actress! It will be revealed tonight on the red carpet tonight! Everyone guess who!! #lovemyjob #grateful
A photo posted by Harry Josh (@harryjoshhair) on
Sienna Miller, Rosamund Pike and Allison Williams all rocked a similar cut at the Golden Globes Sunday night. Now we kind of want one too.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors