- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sure, Kate Gosselin may have been a reality star, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to save money.
Her TLC show is over now, but it didn’t take long for her to find a new gig. The mother of eight will be blogging about coupons for CouponCabin.com.
“No matter what your financial situation is, there’s no reason not to use coupons. It’s like free money in your pocket,” said Gosselin in a statement about her new job. “I’m thrilled to lend my expertise to CouponCabin.com, where you can easily find the best deals on practically everything.”
Gosselin will write a weekly post on topics such as stretching a budget for a large family, holiday shopping tips and gift ideas.
Her first post will premiere on Nov. 22, and will give tips for handling the busiest shopping day of the year, Black Friday, which is on the day after Thanksgiving.
Kate Gosselin, her former husband Jon and their eight children first found fame when they starred on TLC’s reality show, Jon & Kate Plus Eight. The show aired for five seasons, following the parents’ trails and triumphs while raising a large family. When the couple announced that they would be separating, TLC changed the show to Kate Plus Eight for its sixth and seventh season. The final episode aired in September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day