- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s the time of year to be with family, and A-listers Dakota Johnson and Kate Hudson took that to heart Tuesday night while gearing up for the holidays in cozy Aspen, Colo. During their mountain rendezvous, the movie stars did a bit of celebrity mom-swapping.
Read more Lady Gaga Got A Pony For Christmas
It wasn’t quite a Freaky Friday moment, but close. Johnson and Hudson posed with each other’s movie-star mothers, Melanie Griffith and Goldie Hawn, respectively, for a photo which Griffith posted on Instagram. The mixed-up mother-daughter pairs — all chic in head-to-toe black — were hugging and laughing, clearly having a blast.
Griffith captioned the adorable snapshot, “Goldie, Dakota, Kate and me having some giggles in Aspen! Mother-Daughter times are the best!!!” We’re surprised the Internet didn’t break from so much beauty in one photo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day