- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s the time of year to be with family, and A-listers Dakota Johnson and Kate Hudson took that to heart Tuesday night while gearing up for the holidays in cozy Aspen, Colo. During their mountain rendezvous, the movie stars did a bit of celebrity mom-swapping.
Read more Lady Gaga Got A Pony For Christmas
It wasn’t quite a Freaky Friday moment, but close. Johnson and Hudson posed with each other’s movie-star mothers, Melanie Griffith and Goldie Hawn, respectively, for a photo which Griffith posted on Instagram. The mixed-up mother-daughter pairs — all chic in head-to-toe black — were hugging and laughing, clearly having a blast.
Griffith captioned the adorable snapshot, “Goldie, Dakota, Kate and me having some giggles in Aspen! Mother-Daughter times are the best!!!” We’re surprised the Internet didn’t break from so much beauty in one photo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live