- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Hudson has given birth to her first daughter.
The 39-year-old actress welcomed her first child with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa on Tuesday. She took to Instagram to reveal the news, where she posted a photo of the birthdate and the caption, “she’s here.”
Hudson also revealed the name of her daughter: Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa. The baby girl was named after her paternal grandfather, Ron Fujikawa. “Ron was the most special man who we all miss dearly. To name her after him is an honor,” the Almost Famous star said on Instagram.
“Everyone is doing well and happy as can be,” continued Hudson. “Our family thanks you for all the love and blessings that have been sent our way and we send ours right back.”
Rani Rose is the first daughter and third child for Hudson, who shares a son with ex-husband and former Black Crowes lead singer Chris Robinson. The actress also gave birth in 2007 to a son with ex-fiance Matthew Bellamy, who is lead singer of the band Muse.
Hudson was last seen onscreen opposite Chadwick Boseman in 2017’s Marshall.
See her news of the birth, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day