- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A black leather Valentino mini-dress with a single flat bow on the shoulder.
The Wearer: Kate Mara, who makes up one-fourth of the Fantastic Four as the token badass female.
The Event: The New York premiere of Fantastic Four at Williamsburg Cinemas on Tuesday evening.
Why We Dig: She may play the Invisible Woman, a.k.a. Sue Storm, on film, but Mara was certainly a standout at Tuesday’s red-carpet premiere. Her A-line leather getup, complete with pockets (!) and a wide, flat bow embellishment at the shoulder gave her the air of a stylish off-duty spy, while her ‘90s-inspired makeup, including a berry colored lip and subtle smokey eye, added sex-appeal to the loose-fitting frock. Even in their sleek suits, co-stars Jamie Bell, Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan were no match for Mara.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Women in Entertainment
Women in Entertainment 2022