- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katie Couric is keeping busy before the official Sept. 10 launch of her new talk show.
On the heels of announcing her involvement in upcoming obesity documentary The Big Picture, Couric has firmed up plans for a weekly web series that will examine issues relating to health, fitness, parenting and other lifestyles topics.
Katie’s Take premieres May 1 and comes from her employers at ABC News and Yahoo, with a dedicated page living on the latter’s website.
“Today there is so much information available to us that it can be overwhelming to sift through it all,” Couric said. “I am happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends. I want to introduce people to serious experts who can hopefully help provide real solutions.”
Each episode will feature interviews with experts and Couric’s personal perspective on the topics.
Poland Spring Natural Spring Water has signed on as the exclusive sponsor of the launch.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day