- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katt Williams is shrugging off his recent legal troubles and feud with Faizon Love and has landed a starring role in Dimension’s Scary Movie 5.
The actor, rapper and stand-up comedian — who was questioned and released by police last week after allegedly pulling a gun on Love outside Hollywood hotspot Supperclub — will join fellow scandal-plagued stars Lindsay Lohan, Mike Tyson, Heather Locklear and Charlie Sheen in the fifth outing of the popular spoof franchise.
Kate Walsh, Ashley Tisdale and Lil Duval also co-star.
Malcolm Lee is directing Scary Movie 5 from a script by David Zucker.
Williams is best known for his character Money Mike in the movie Friday After Next. He also is widely recognized for his three seasons on Nick Cannon’s improv series Wild N’ Out and has starred in skits and videos for such artists as Lil Jon, E-40, The Game, Lil’ Kim, Ludacris, Outkast, T.I., Oprah Winfrey and Lyfe Jennings.
Williams is a staple comedian on BET, appearing on such shows as Comic View, Rip the Runway and The BET Awards.
He is repped by ICM Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day