- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The chart-topping singer will be interviewed by the performance rights organization’s EVP of Membership, Randy Grimmett in what’s being billed as “a story of both talent and perseverance” where “she’ll share the ups and downs of her journey.”
The keynote interviews is one of dozens of offerings at the industry confab, which includes master classes, panels and performances. Also on the bill: a series of “conversations” — Lionel Richie and Ne-Yo, Diplo and Big Sean, Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method & RJD2. Also tapped to lead master sessions are producers, songwriters and executives including Steve Lillywhite, Warner/Chappell’s Cameron Strang, No I.D. and Savan Kotecha.
Some 185 panelists are scheduled to appear at the event. To see a complete schedule, visit the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers’ website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day