- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katy Perry, Chris Evans and Amy Schumer have been added to the list of people who will present at this year’s Golden Globes ceremony.
Other newly announced presenters include Kate Bosworth, Sofia Bush, Will Ferrell, Jonah Hill, designer Tom Ford, John Krasinkski, Matt Damon, Andy Samberg and Tom Hanks.
Schumer and Damon are also among the night’s nominees, with the Comedy Central star having been nominated for her screenplay for the film Trainwreck and Damon receiving a nom for his role in The Martian.
Previously announced presenters include Amy Adams, Mel Gibson, Patricia Arquette, Jamie Foxx, among many others.
The 73rd Golden Globe Awards will air live on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT on NBC, with Ricky Gervais serving as host.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter