- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Katy Perry‘s confection collection has a new flavor.
The “Wide Awake” singer and Popchips spokesperson has announced her signature addition to the snack brand, Katy’s Kettle Corn.
“Popchips had never ventured into sweet territory before, but I wanted to add my personal touch when creating a flavor,” Perry said in a release. “After a series of intensive taste tests, I’m proud to introduce the best of both worlds, and my dream snack realized — Katy’s Kettle Corn!”
PHOTOS: Katy Perry: Pop’s Candy-Colored Princess Gets Serious
The pop star’s involvement with the new product extended to the packaging, to which she added a pink and purple spotlight and a heart dotting the Popchips “I.”
The new snack will be available at Target, Safeway, Walgreens and other select stores as well as the Popchips website in mid-February. Perry was announced as the new face of the brand in July, along with the news that she’d invested in the company.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day