- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Her hair’s been blue, pink and purple — not to mention blonde — and she’s certainly worn some crazy crazy looks on stage. But when she performed for the A-list entertainment biz crowd at Thursday night’s amFAR gala and tribute to CAA’s Kevin Huvane, Katy Perry looked a bit like she was emulating Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine, in a floor length long-sleeved taupe, ivory and pink Naeem Khan spring 2012 gown.
Her hair was black and waved, her makeup for subtle than usual — and her voice in fine fine shape. The choice of dress was a good one — it was semi see-through and Katy always goes sexy, it was embellished and fun – but it was more diva than teeny bopper.
The look helped Perry fit in in a crowd that featured Sarah Jessica Parker (in Chanel), Kate Hudson (in Prabal Gurung), and a good deal of CAA agents. If she ever wants to act in movies, this is a crowd worth showing another side to.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day