- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Designer Jeremy Scott is trending on Twitter after posting a photo of an adorable teddy bear, made of brown rice and cheese, sleeping under a omelet blanket. He remarked, “Isn’t this the cutest breakfast you have ever seen?!!”
Scott has a relatively huge celebrity following. The outrageous designer has dressed Madonna, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Björk, Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Beth Ditto, Fergie, Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Kylie Minogue, Victoria Beckham, Gwen Stefani, Agyness Deyn, whew, and Lady Gaga .
He was also the first designer to dress that stylish Muppet, Miss Piggy, who dubbed him her favorite designer. And Karl Lagerfeld once told Le Monde that Scott was the only designer who could ever succeed him at Chanel.
However, Scott did have a recent mistep designing the controversial “Shackle Sneaker” for Nike. After loud criticism and racist claims, the sneaker — which featured plastic shackles and chains that went around the ankle — was pulled off the market.
But he certainly has good taste in adorable breakfasts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day