- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Some red-carpet beauty secrets are typically kept under wraps, such as hair extensions and makeup on men. But Katy Perry put it all out there when, on E! News’ pre-show coverage of the Golden Globes on Sunday, she revealed on-camera to Jennifer Lawrence that, “I have an as-seen-on-TV Bumpit in my hair.”
Indeed, her black locks were extremely high and voluminous, styled into a half-up, half-down ‘do that felt reminiscent of vintage Priscilla Presley, Veronica from the comic Betty and Veronica and a touch of Elvira. She also was channeling Snooki and her infamous bump.
With her sweet — though cleavage-baring — pink Prada gown and matching lipstick, the singer could have been a doppelgänger for Zooey Deschanel, whose signature poufed hairstyle may not have been as high as Perry’s on Golden Globes night, but ultimately had a similar feel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day