- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katy Perry, styled by Jamie Mizrahi, stepped out for Sunday’s Grammy Awards in a gold sequined Tom Ford gown with a feathered skirt.
The singer, who recently released her new single “Chained to the Rhythm,” featuring Bob Marley’s grandson Skip Marley, is set to perform during the ceremony. The Max Martin- and Ali Payami-produced song will be the first track from Perry’s upcoming fourth album release.
In addition to Perry, Beyonce, Adele, Bruno Mars and The Weeknd are expected to hit the stage.
A few hours before the ceremony, Perry took to Twitter, exclaiming her excitement about the show in all caps, “GET READY BABIES MAMA IS IN THE BUILDING!”
GET READY BABIES MAMA IS IN THE BUILDING! https://t.co/SNJms5aQtS
— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) February 12, 2017
The 59th annual Grammy Awards, hosted by The Late Late Show‘s James Corden, broadcast live on CBS at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day