- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever wanted to dress like Santa Claus, but without all the hassle of finding the pants, the jacket, the hat and all of the jolly old man’s accessories? Well, if this unique problem is one you’re suffering from, Katy Perry has heard you, and Katy Perry has taken action.
Read more Natalie Wood’s Daughter Creates a Fragrance In Her Mother’s Honor
The onesie-loving popstar, who’s been known to rock a pizza onesie in public every now and again, has teamed up with the good people of Beloved Shirts to design her own line of holiday-themed onesies. Never fret over a lost Santa hat again. Instead, just throw on a Katy Perry x Beloved Holiday “Belovesie,” zipped all the way to the top, and — gosh, Santa, is that you?!
If Mr. (or Mrs. Claus) isn’t quite your style, Perry, who also stars in H&M’s holiday campaign, has also designed snow man, Christmas tree and Ginger Boo/Bae onesies to suit your fancy. The collection, priced at $129.95 for an adult “Belovesie,” (also in toddler ($79.95) and children’s ($99.95) sizes) is now available online. Happy shopping.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day