- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans of the Southern California National Public Radio affiliate KCRW are no doubt very familiar with DJ Anne Litt, who spins on the weekends, attracting listeners with her sultry voice and supercool taste in music. But even from behind the DJ booth, Litt evidently likes to have fun with fashion as well: she’s DJing at the tenth anniversary party for Trina Turk’s Palm Springs store on Thursday night April 19, the night before Coachella rolls into its second weekend.
Litt is pals with the L.A. based designer, famous for big colorful prints, a la Lilly Pulitzer, and of course wears her clothes. As such, it makes sense she’d join the party that Turk and her husband Jonathon Skow are throwing at the store — and artist The One AM Radio will also be doing a set there. Sounds like a nice convergence of music and fashion — especially after the enormous fashion element dominating Coachella’s first weekend, as Armani, Mulberry, LACOSTE and more threw well-attended parties there.
Turk’s clothes are beyond perfect for the Coachella-bound. We saw Angelina Jolie shopping there during the Palm Springs Film Festival in January – and these clothes typify the Palm Springs life, with Coachella, or without — although it’s better with.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day