- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leguizamo is set and Key is in final negotiations for the Paramount Players project that follows wildfire fighters that spend Christmas weekend at the station taking care of three rambunctious kids they rescued.
Deadpool actress Brianna Hildebrand and Judy Greer are also set for the family comedy, which the studio has dated for March 20, 2020.
Andy Fickman (She’s the Man) will direct. Dan Ewen wrote the original spec with Matt Lieberman (The Christmas Chronicles, The Addams Family) handling the most recent screenplay.
Todd Garner and Sean Robins will produce via Broken Road Productions. Matt Dines is overseeing for the studio.
Leguizamo, who recently released his one-man Broadway show Latin History for Morons on Netflix, is set for Ava Duvernay’s Central Park Five and crime drama The Night Clerk. He is repped by UTA and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day