- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Kellan Lutz and Camilla Belle are first to board the indie drama Love Is All You Need? from WingSpan Pictures.
PHOTOS: ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ New Character Posters Revealed
The film is set in a world where homosexuality is the norm and follows several storylines. Belle, who is in final negotiations, will play a star quarterback (yes, you read that right) adored by a large fan base while Lutz, whose deal is closed, is an aspiring journalist. The two fall in love, with their relationship growing in secret, but when the romance becomes public, the two find themselves being bullied.
The feature is based on a short by Kim Rocco Shields. Shields co-wrote the feature script with David Tillman and is directing. Shields is also producing with her WingSpan partner Rachel Diana.
Lutz, repped by Innovative, Zero Gravity Management and Morris Yorn, next apears in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2.
Belle, repped by UTA and attorneys Marcy Morris and Darren Trattner, stars opposite Andy Garcia in the indie drama Open Road, which just premiered on Sunday at the Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day