- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kellan Lutz turned up at a number of menswear shows in Milan this weekend: Emporio Armani (where he posed with Mr. Armani), Roberto Cavalli and John Richmond. And while Lutz wore the designer’s looks to each appropriate show (as a good celebrity does) he did other guys one better: he brought his Australian girlfriend Sharni Vinson, who also wore designer appropriate looks to each show.
At Emporio Armani, Sharni wore a fall blue print dress; in the fall show, it was shown with a jacket and all kinds of layering, but she wore it with no jacket, making it look quite summery.
At Cavalli, Sharni wore the designer’s spring brocade pants with a crop top and tux jacket.
The twosome also turned up at Ferragamo, and at John Richmond, with Sharni getting Kellan even more attention than he already would have gotten!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade