- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The CW is expanding its relationship with fashion veteran Kelly Cutrone for a talk show launching as part of its digital arm, CW Seed.
The Kelly Cutrone Project is being described as “a fast-paced, one-of-its-kind digital talk show” that will feature discussions on fashion, pop culture happenings and “things your mother never wanted to tell you,” the network announced Friday.
The digital talk show will debut on CW Seed this summer, with a premiere date to be announced later.
Cutrone, who serves as a judge on the network’s America’s Next Top Model, will host. Executive producers Liz Gateley and Tony DiSanto of DiGa have a history with Cutrone, who was featured on The Hills and spinoff The City.
“It is a revolutionary time in media and I am extremely grateful to have this opportunity, and to be partnered with The CW Network, CW Seed and DiGa,” said Cutrone in the announcement.
Cutrone also starred in Bravo docuseries, Kell on Earth, which aired in 2010. She has written two books, the 2010 New York Times bestseller If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You, and 2011’s Normal Gets You Nowhere.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day