- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In her new post, Day will oversee the digital transformation of the VCNI business, including an expanding presence internationally for ViacomCBS’ streaming platforms beyond the U.S. market. She replaces Melody Tan, who has served as COO of VCNI since 2017, and who will be leaving the company.
Day, who also served as COO of AwesomenessTV, joined Viacom in 2017 to lead the launch of VDS. Over the last two years, she acquired the Awesomeness and VidCon businesses and built up digital content slates for Viacom’s portfolio of networks.
“Kelly has an outstanding track record in building digital businesses and her expertise will be crucial in driving forward our transition to becoming a more digitally led operation,” said the president and CEO of VCNI, David Lynn, to whom she will report.
Stefanie Schwartz in January was named executive vp and general manager of VDS, replacing Day, as part of a continuing executive shake-up at newly combined ViacomCBS.
VCNI has a stable of international assets that includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day