- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anyone who thought Kelly Ripa was your typical Upper East Side mom-slash-morning show host — and who missed her hilarious appearance on the last season of Broad City — should think again, because the Kelly and Michael star just debuted shocking pink hair.
The super bold shade is the work of Sally Hershberger Downtown’s Ryan Trygstad, who also works with celebrities including Sandra Bullock, Blake Lively, Sienna Miller and Nicole Kidman. She joins such stars as Nicole Richie, Rita Ora and Julianne Hough who have rocked similar all-over color. Even Madonna recently showed off neon pink ombre highlights.
This major hair makeover is clearly already being embraced by the talk show host, who along with debuting it on Wednesday’s episode, Instagrammed her on-trend new look with the caption: “For the love of PINK @ryantrygstadhair you are boss.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day