- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kelly Ripa is returning to host her show, Live! With Kelly and Michael, on Tuesday.
In an email sent to the show’s staff late Friday night, Ripa said that she was a no-show this week because she needed time to process her co-host Michael Strahan’s departure, but added that she will return soon.
“(Sorry for this late Friday night email),” she said in the email. “I wanted to thank you all for giving me the time to process this new information. Your kindness, support, and love has overwhelmed me. We are a family and I look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday morning. Love, Kelly.”
She didn’t show up to Live on Wednesday, after hearing the news that Strahan would be leaving the show for a full-time post at Good Morning America. Ripa, the show’s staff and executive producer Michael Gelman didn’t learn about his departure until Tuesday’s show.
Ana Gasteyer and Erin Andrews took Ripa’s place for the episodes she missed. Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell will co-host with Strahan on Monday, due to a previously scheduled vacation of Ripa’s, a representative tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day