- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Not surprisingly, Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid strutted down Balmain’s runway in Paris on Wednesday. What was shocking? Their new hair colors.
Jenner, who opened and closed the show, traded in her raven locks for a new platinum ‘do while a typically blonde Hadid worked the runway with a rich chestnut hue. But as Vogue UK points out, all the top models wore wigs on the catwalk.
WIG OUT: Gigi Hadid, left, and Kendall Jenner on the Balmain fall 2016 runway. (Photo: Getty Images)
Hairstylist Sam McKnight told the British glossy that creative director Olivier Rousteing wanted to change some of the girls’ hair colors so the hair guru and his team “spent 10 hours prepping and cutting wigs…!”
Alessandra Ambrosio and Karlie Kloss joined Jenner as a blonde, while Rosie-Huntington Whiteley went dark with Hadid.
And just in case you forget who is who, here’s a reminder of how the duo look sans wigs.
WITHOUT WIGS: Kendall Jenner, left, and Gigi Hadid at the Balmain x H&M launch. (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day