- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once upon a time, in a mansion far, far away (the suburbs of Calabasas), a star was born into a family of semifamous professional pretty people. Now, 19 years later, Kendall Jenner has officially cemented her place in eternal pretty people fame by posing nearly nude for Calvin Klein — a supermodel rite of passage which boasts alumni including Kate Moss, Zoe Saldana, Lara Stone, David Beckham and Marky Mark Wahlberg.
A topless Jenner bares her bum in a sheer thong in the black-and-white ads — which she debuted this morning on Instagram — making her the third celebrity to test the app’s nudity policy with a naked butt photo in the past 36 hours (the other famous naked people being Justin Bieber and John Legend). “Little tease at the new @CalvinKlein underwear,” she captioned the photo, throwing in an obligatory winky face emoji for good measure.
Jenner followed the post with a second sneak peek at the campaign in which she rocks a lacey black bra and “I woke up like this hair.” History in the making, people.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day