- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kendall Jenner is basically taking over the (fashion) world.
From her deal with Estee Lauder to her countless runway shows to her gig as an Instagram-famous Kardashian-Jenner offspring, it seems like the 19-year-old is everywhere you look. Now, a few short weeks after rumors circulated that Jenner would be following in fellow Brat Pack member Justin Bieber‘s footsteps as a Calvin Klein model, the news has been confirmed.
Jenner is the new face of Calvin Klein’s #mycalvins Denim Series campaign, which launched Thursday. Photographed by Alasdair McLellan and styled by Melanie Ward, the shots spotlight a barefaced Jenner alongside male model Simon Nessman.
“It was super fun,” Jenner told WWD. “It’s really exciting. Honestly, it has been my dream to be able to do something like that. Calvin Klein’s ad campaigns have always been so memorable.”
The limited-edition denim series, which is priced from $58 to $348 and also includes sweatshirts and tees, will be available at Opening Ceremony’s New York and Los Angeles stores as well as online at OpeningCeremony.com on April 15 and on CalvinKlein.com May 15.
Photos: Alasdair McLellan/Calvin Klein/Rex
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day