- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official: Kendall Jenner has earned her angel wings — in other words, she’ll be walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show alongside her supermodel bestie Gigi Hadid as well as Lily Aldridge, who’s been granted the privilege of supporting her bosom with the $2 million jewel encrusted Fantasy Firework Bra at this year’s show.
On Tuesday morning, which also happened to be Jenner’s 20th birthday, Victoria’s Secret confirmed the news on Twitter.
— Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) November 3, 2015
The birthday girl will be strutting her stuff alongside performers Selena Gomez, The Weeknd and Ellie Goulding, who is reportedly replacing Rihanna. But if you just can’t wait until Dec. 8 for more Jenner, don’t worry — just take a look at any billboard and you’ll probably see her face (courtesy of Balmain x H&M and Calvin Klein). She’s everywhere.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day