- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a weeklong discussion about Kim Kardashian‘s ass on the cover of Paper magazine, all eyes are shifting to another member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan: Kendall Jenner, who has been named the new face of Estee Lauder.
Jenner, who walked in several major shows during September’s Fashion Week (Chanel and Givenchy included), will appear in the beauty brand’s TV, digital and print ad campaigns. “She is the ultimate instagirl, and we are excited to leverage her image, voice, energy and extraordinary social media power to introduce Estee Lauder to millions of young women around the world,” said Jane Hertzmark Hudis, global brand president of Estee Lauder, in a statement. With more than 15 million followers on Instagram, it’s no wonder the company had her announce the news on the social media platform.
The 19-year-old model is following in the footsteps of Joan Smalls, Liu Wen and Stephanie Seymour, who have all appeared as the company’s past campaign stars.
Watch Jenner talk about joining the Estee Lauder family below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day