- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It might be time for the Kardashian-Jenners to take better care of themselves. First the news broke that Rob Kardashian, who disappeared from the spotlight about two years ago, was hospitalized after Christmas and diagnosed with diabetes. And now his little sister Kendall Jenner has revealed she, too, spent some time in the hospital this year.
Jenner’s admission came in the form of a blog post on her personal website and app in which she revealed she was secretly hospitalized to deal with exhaustion. Indeed, this year she’s appeared in countless fashion and beauty campaigns, editorial spreads and magazine covers and walked major runways like Chanel and Victoria’s Secret. And then there’s the filming required for Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
In her post, Jenner wrote, “I just got so tired from work and life and everything that it freaked me out at the end of this year. I actually had to go to the hospital because I was so exhausted — it was definitely a wake up call that I need to take better care of myself.” To that end she is making a resolution for 2016 to “chill out more and have the ability to be a little more spontaneous.” Fingers crossed she can keep up.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day