- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is this the Kardashian kurse?
Five months after her big sis Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room, TMZ reports that Kendall Jenner’s $6.5 million L.A. estate, which she purchased last July, was also burglarized.
A spokesperson for the L.A.P.D. confirmed to THR that police received a call at 1:15 a.m. on Thursday morning from Jenner’s neighborhood on the 1600 block of Marmont Ave (police would not confirm that the call came from the 21-year-old’s home). However, officers did not find a suspect on the premises and labeled the case an ongoing investigation. Per TMZ, more than $200,000 worth of Jenner’s personal jewels were stolen. A representative for Jenner did not return The Hollywood Reporter‘s request for comment.
In addition to the incident at Jenner’s home, there have been multiple reports of theft in Los Angeles in recent months. Lakers star Nick Young’s Tarzana home was robbed of nearly $500,000 worth of jewelry just last week, and Alanis Morissette’s Brentwood residence was the target of a burglary in which thieves made off with a safe containing more than $2 million worth of jewelry in early February.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day