- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following the announcement of her being named Estee Lauder’s new face, Kendall Jenner is continuing to make her mark on the fashion scene with her momentous modeling career. For her next gig, she’ll be appearing in the spring 2015 campaign for Karl Lagerfeld‘s eponymous label.
No photos from the campaign have surfaced yet, but WWD reports that Jenner was photographed alongside Sasha Luss, Ming Si and Baptiste Giabiconi at the designer’s Paris studio. This isn’t the first time Lagerfeld has chosen to work with the 19-year-old — she walked down the runway for Chanel’s spring 2015, fall 2014 haute couture and fall 2014 shows.
Clearly, the Kaiser is a fan working with the Kardashian-Jenner family: He also shot Kim Kardashian‘s CR Fashion Book cover and North West for her first-ever editorial spread. Karl is indeed getting kozy with the klan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day