- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest in her high-profile modeling gigs? Jenner covered the special subscriber edition of Harper’s Bazaar May issue, wearing head-to-toe Chanel haute couture. The shoot — which was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld in New York and styled by Amanda Harlech — features a doll-like Jenner “coming out” of shipping boxes, a metaphor for her coming out and making her mark in the fashion world when she walked the Marc Jacobs’ fall 2014 show.
Unless you’re a subscriber, however, you won’t be seeing the Insta-girl on the May issue. Up-and-coming German model Anna Ewers, who has already worked with Alexander Wang and Moschino, covers the newsstand edition of the glossy.
In the exclusive interview, Jenner opens up about the trajectory of her career, her relationship with Lagerfeld (whom she calls her “BFF”) and her Insta-girl pals, including Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid, and why she believes sister Kim Kardashian has the potential to be a “major fashion icon.”
See the photos and read the full interview here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek