- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was announced last November that Kendall Jenner‘s first foray into the world of beauty campaigns would be with none other than Estee Lauder, which tapped the 19-year-old “ultimate Instagirl” in an effort to reach a more youthful audience.
Jenner revealed the campaign for Little Black Primer to her 18.1 million Instagram followers Wednesday morning with a look at the noir-meets-EDM inspired film. The flashy black-and-white production features a leather-clad Jenner, a Victorian-style living room and plenty of close-ups of the model’s smize. With a DJ-approved dance beat and its fair share of flashing strobe light effects, the video’s got all the makings of youth-culture success.
The primer, which is also marketed as a lash tint and overcoat in addition to being a mascara primer, is available at Sephora for $24. Pulsing lights and chandeliers not included.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Hollywood Reporter
saturday night live