- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s almost here: Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s new apparel and footwear line is launching in February, Pret-a-Reporter has confirmed.
The line, titled Kendall + Kylie, will debut presumably in time for New York Fashion Week.
The ladies have previously collaborated with Topshop and PacSun, but this new collection marks the first time the sisters will have full control over the design process.
Glamour first reported the timing of the launch date.
“This is all us. It’s enjoyable to be able to fully create,” Kendall told WWD back in July. “It’s a lot different from our Topshop and PacSun collections because those were both collaborations, so they obviously had a say in everything.”
Kendall + Kylie will debut at retailers including Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and online at Shopbop and Revolve, with pieces ranging from $60 to $250. And based on some of the photos we’ve seen on Instagram, you can bet there’s going to be plenty of cut-outs and high-waisted pants.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day