- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kendall and Kylie Jenner swapped out their form-fitting Balmain gowns for suede and paisley in the lookbook for their new Spanish-inspired PacSun collection called, “Las Rebeldes.” The 29-piece line, priced between $20 and $60, includes off-the-shoulder boho tops, overalls, panama hats and floral two-piece sets — all with a Western rebel flare. Though the line is targeted for back-to-school, the fringe-heavy collection is perfect for the end of summer festival season, too.
Read more Kim Kardashian Goes Makeup Free for ‘Vogue España‘
Not unlike their previous PacSun and Topshop collections, the “Las Rebeldes” aesthetic doesn’t quite seem to fall in line with the sisters’ off-duty style, which tends to be more urban-cool and less boho-babe.
The Wild West theme did make for a cool video, however, in which the Jenners can be seen going head-to-head in a duel, pretending to play the guitar and ultimately blowing up a hacienda with dynamite. (Don’t worry, Kylie documented the explosion with selfies.)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day