- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before Kendall and Kylie Jenner launch their namesake contemporary label in February in New York, just before Fashion Week kicks off, the famous sisters have unveiled their Kendall + Kylie collection. Pieces include all the jumpsuits, cut-outs and crop tops that you’ve come to expect.
The RTW range retails from $68 to $498, while the shoe collection is priced from $100 to $200. The collection will be available at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, Lord & Taylor, Shopbop and Revolve.
See more Paris Couture Week’s Front Row
“We’ve grown a lot in our tastes and point of view and it feels amazing being able to express that in a more sophisticated collection,” said Kendall. “This line is a true reflection of our evolving love of fashion.”
Added Kylie: “There’s a lot of range — outfits you can wear every day, nighttime looks and some surprise statement pieces as well.”
So as you decide which pieces you want from the collection, perhaps you can find inspiration from the designers themselves. Here, a look at where you could possibly wear a Kendall + Kylie design.
Like Kendall’s outfit at the 2014 music festival, this off-the-shoulder top is ideal for dealing with the dry heat.
2. Kocktails With Khloe
Because if you’re big sis has a talk show, you want to make sure you’re on point. And there’s nothing classier than an all-black ensemble.
3. Shopping With Your Supermodel Besties
Kill it with your street-style game in this patterned jumpsuit that’s comfy and cool.
4. On a Yacht With Your Boy Bander Boyfriend
5. Red-Carpet Appearances
If you’ve got a figure like Kendall or Kylie, these dresses are perfect for showing off your gams and curves.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day