- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s successful debut collection for Topshop, which sold out when it released in June, the dynamic duo is back at it again with a new line for the British retailer — just in time for the holidays.
Similar to the first collab, the second collection also reflects the sister’s personal style. A black varsity jacket, mini skirts and crop tops seem to be right up Kylie’s street-style alley, while a form-fitting jumpsuit and faux fur coat look perfect for Kendall’s evening looks. Prices for the 15-piece range have yet to be revealed.
“We really wanted to showcase our personal style but mix it up with a holiday twist,” the sisters told Harper’s Bazaar. “The holidays are always so festive and of course, you have to have the right wardrobe for every occasion. We wanted to design a special line of pieces that capture both an elegant and edgy vibe.”
The Kendall and Kylie for Topshop collection drops Nov. 20 at topshop.com and select Nordstrom locations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day