- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The cable network announced Wednesday that it’s given the green light to 14 episodes of Kendra on Top, a summer series that begins production in Los Angeles this month. Like Kendra before it, the series will focus on Wilkinson’s shifting priorities as a wife and a mother as she considers having another child.
Prometheus Entertainment is producing the series for WE, with Kevin Burns on board as EP, Suzanne Gladstone as the WE exec and Scott Hartford, Kim Sheerin, Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Hank Baskett serving as co-EPs.
“I am thrilled to continue our relationship with the amazing Cyndi Lauper,” said Burnett of the 12-episode order, “and very excited to be producing our first show for WE tv.”
Burnett and Lauper are serving as the series EPs, with Annabelle McDonald as the lead network exec.
Both shows will join the returning Braxton Family Values and Hair Divas: Hollywood on the summer lineup.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day