- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Four-time Academy Award nominee Kenneth Branagh will participate in a live webcast Q&A from Sweden where he is currently on the set of Wallander. The event will take place Thursday, December 8, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.
Branagh will discuss the making of My Week With Marilyn, working with the film’s ensemble cast and his own illustrious career. Additionally, fans can ask questions via Facebook and Twitter.
Branagh stars as Sir Laurence Olivier in the film. In the early summer of 1956, Marilyn Monroe (Michelle Williams) and Olivier were filming The Prince and the Showgirl. Monroe, who was also on honeymoon with her new husband, the playwright Arthur Miller (Dougray Scott), developed a friendship with a lowly assistant on the set, 23 year-old Colin Clark (Eddie Redmayne), and they embark on a week-long adventure.
Last year, The Weinstein Company began creatively promoting their films through a live webcast of a special Q&A with some of the talent from The King’s Speech. They have continued this trend this year with a recent Q&A session with Iron Lady star Meryl Streep and director Phyllida Lloyd following a SAG screening of film (and moderated by THR‘s Scott Feinberg).
Watch the live stream of Branagh’s Q&A session below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day